Sleep Rover Breed Meet Up - Small DogsFun Meetups with your own Breed
Cost:$5.00 per person
About this experience
Sleep Rover Offleash Dog Park is a fenced, 5000 sq ft Outdoor Dog Park.
Our Sleep Rover Breed Meet Up's are planned - where you can enjoy a fun and safe, fully fenced area with same.
NEW SIGN UPS must watch this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Z_GqWceOk
Our Park is not suitable for children under 16 (due to us not knowing how all attending dogs are with children).
This booking is for MEET UP - meaning you will be sharing the park with others with dogs under 25lbs.
Currently we will be maxing our HUMAN capacity to 20 humans as per below:
Our Cost is PER DOG (up to 2 humans per dog due to Covid) - we currently do not offer refunds for this.
To book your own private spot, please go to Sleep Rover Rover Park PRIVATE BOOKING.
This is a 55 minute booking - to give 5 minutes time for you to check out safely, on leash.
Our Rover Park is equipped with:
1. Poop Bags & a Poop Bin for disposal;
2. Turfed and Grassed Area;
3. Mini Agility Course;
4. Picnic Table for hoomans;
5. Wash Station to rinse off your dog (on days over 15 degrees - so your dog does not freeze, as it is cold water);
6. Splash station and kiddie pool on days over 20 degrees;
7. Photo backdrop by Calgary Chalk Artist;
8. Hose to fill your water bowl;
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
When you finalize this purchase, you agree to the waiver below:
BY PURCHASING THIS EVENT, YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FROM SLEEP ROVER LIMITED (“SLEEP ROVER”). PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
I am the owner of the Dog(s), or if I am not, I am authorized to act on the behalf of owner(s) of the Dog(s).
1. I am aware and understand that having the Dog(s) attend Sleep Rover Offleash involves risks, dangers and hazards including but not limited to the risk of injury, illness or death to the Dog(s) and the risk that the Dog(s) may cause property damage or may cause injury, illness or death to individuals or other animals while in attendance at Sleep Rover. I acknowledge that I am voluntarily choosing to have the Dog(s) attend Sleep Rover. I freely accept and fully assume any and all of the risks, dangers and hazards involved, whether caused by the negligence of Sleep Rover or otherwise.
2. I hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims which I have or may in the future have against Sleep Rover, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, shareholders, successors and assigns (each a “Releasee”, and collectively the "Releasees"), arising out of or attributable to the Dog(s)’ attendance at Sleep Rover on today’s date or on any date in the future, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation the negligence of Sleep Rover or any other Releasee, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care owing under occupiers liability legislation or otherwise. I covenant not to make or bring any such claim against Sleep Rover or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge Sleep Rover and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
3. I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sleep Rover and all other Releasees against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable legal fees, in connection with any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or resulting from the Dog(s)’ attendance at Sleep Rover.
4. Without limiting the above in any manner, I further understand and agree that:
a. I am solely responsible for any damage, illness, injury or death caused by the Dog(s) to any individual(s), other animal(s) or property while my Dog(s) is/are in attendance at Sleep Rover, including but not limited to financial costs incurred at veterinarian clinics.
b. The Dog(s) must be up to date with vaccinations including, at a minimum, yearly booster vaccinations for Distemper, Parvo and Rabies. The Dog(s) must be free of any contagious illnesses to the best of my knowledge. Dogs with chronic diarrhea must vacate immediately. Vaccinations for Bordetella (kennel cough) and preventative medication for fleas, ticks, lice and heartworm (e.g. Revolution) are optional. I acknowledge that the vaccination for Bordetella (kennel cough) does not cover all strains of the virus and the Dog(s) may contract the virus notwithstanding having received a vaccination.
c. Dogs under one year of age (or one that does not attend daycares or kennels regularly):
i. Might have a lesser immunity to dog viruses and bacteria present in an offleash dog park, that is connected to a dog daycare and kennel;
ii. have a veterinarian approve attendance at an off leash park; and
iii. have proper vaccination requirements, including the standard third set of vaccinations which includes Rabies.
d. Sleep Rover Offleash Park is open concept. Note that OFFLEASH does not mean OUT OF CONTROL. You must exercise proper recall and limit your dogs energy level to keep the volume under control, as we do run a dog kennel and daycare 24/7. Any outside distractions must be limited, such as barking, loud human voices and loud music etc.
e. You are responsible for keeping your dog in control. If not, on site supervisors will kindly ask you and your dog to exit the facility.
f. I will walk the Dog(s) in and out of the facility on a leash and in an expedient manner for the safety of the Dog(s) and others. Remember, not all dogs are friendly, even if your dog is. All dogs react differently with their humans. Please keep your dog within 2 meters away of other humans and dogs on site.
g. Digital and video will be taken and posted online for Sleep Rover clients’ viewing pleasure and Sleep Rover advertisements on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and www.sleeprover.ca. I will provide notice in writing to Sleep Rover if I do not want digital or video captures of my dogs to be posted online.
h. Please hydrate your dog during your stay;
i. Please clean up after your dog, we will provide poop bags and a disposal unit. Please keep the disposal unit closed to prevent smell and flies. Please keep the facility as you left it – to prolong the availability of our off leash park. If you dog experiences vomit or diarrhea, please notify our staff, so we may make a thorough clean up before the next guest.
j. If you notice messes, or dangers in the yard, please address it to our front desk so we may keep note of it, and insure that you are not responsible for the damage or mess.
k. Please note that Sleep Rover Off Leash Park is not regularly cleaned with Covid Measures, and that you understand the risks of such. It is your responsibility to follow your own protocol when it comes to disinfecting and cleanliness.
5. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sleep Rover and me with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter.
6. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
7. This Agreement is binding on and shall enure to the benefit of me and my heirs and next-of-kin, and Sleep Rover and its successors and assigns.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any claim or cause of action arising under this Agreement may be brought only in the courts of Alberta and I hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY WAIVING SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS (ON MY BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND NEXT-OF-KIN), INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE SLEEP ROVER AND ALL OTHER RELEASEES.
Sleep Rover Rover Park - is located behind Sleep Rover at 735 41st Avenue NE, right on 6A Street. Map will be emailed to you.